hi ladies oh do i miss blogging I've got some catching up to do. things have been so crazy i am now just getting life back on schedule. lets see updates on me hubby came home on Aug. 12 for 3 days and we had a blast!!! we tried to everything we could in 3 days but we ended up spending most of the time in bed lol. he left back to N.C. that Friday the 15Th. well the following Tuesday i ended up driving 15 hrs to N.C. to see him b4 he flew off to afganny. once again most of our time was spent in the hotel room lol!!! I'm hoping somehow a miracle happens and i get pregnant naturally (there were no drugs this cycle) this is my last shot til June 09. but we had fun and I'm gonna miss my baby like crazy. yesterday he flew out to afganny he said it would take about 3 days including some stops in Kansas and Ireland. please pray for his safe return!!!
then at work my schedule changed i now work 7pm-5am I'm still not used to working that late and all i do is sleep and get ready for work. so hopefully I'll get used to it soon because i miss writing. i think that's why I've been so bitchy lately on top of hubby leaving i can't express my feelings. this writing is really therapeutic!!! well that's the update on me now on the catching up on all of u guys news
Monday, August 25, 2008
its been a while but i'm back
Posted by heavenlytini at 5:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome back girl - I was wondering where you disappeared to! Glad you had a good time with DH. I will pray for his safe return.
Welcome back! I've missed you around the boards and bloggerland. You are super strong to be able to let your hubby go overseas for so long. I'll be thinking of you both and hoping for his safe return.
Post a Comment