CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

clomid and so much hope!!!

ok so tonite was my first pill of my second round of clomid!!! woohoo grow follies grow. just to be clear grow on the right side not the left!!!(if u didn't know left tube is blocked) i'm so excited about this cycle i really believe our miracle is gonna happen this cycle. i know its gonna happen i believe in it, i trust God so know i'm thanking him in advance for our lil miracle!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

clomid, clomid, just took my 1st pill 3 hrs ago and i'm already cramping. i had cramps really bad last cycle so i'm prepared because i know at the end of all this i'll have to endure alot more pain than this and i welcome it. i'm excited about morning sickness,i know i'm crazy. i'm excited about getting bigger and watching our lil miracle grow inside me. i excited to give birth. i just feel so good about this cycle. clomid worked very well last cycle, 4 mature follies they were just on the wrong ovary lol but this cycle is the one. i can feel it. i just sit and smile because i'm not worried at all this is meant to be and this is God's will. Jesus take the wheel!!!!! me and nick are gonna have our BFP soon i believe in it, and shall come to pass!!! THANK YOU JESUS FOR OUR BABY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tinamarie,
I have been reading your blog since I saw your comments on the clomid board. I wanted to let you know that I am inpired by your positive attitude and just know that you will have a baby in your arms soon. I too have been trying for a long time and emotionally it is not easy. I am going to try to welcome the side effects like you because you are right to say that there is more to come when we are successful. Good Luck and thank you for helping me stay positive too.
Jen

Lisa said...

Hi Tina Marie! I saw your post on the Infertility board on WebMD and wanted to check out your blog! I hope this is the cycle for you!

heavenlytini said...

thanx ladies i hope this is the cycle for all of us. i think we all deserve a little baby or babies to love!!!