what would it feel like to actually get a BFP? wow i can't even imagine how I'd handle that. being me I'd probably test a million times to make sure they all said BFP!!! what would it feel like to carry a baby inside of me? sometimes I'll go into crazy Tina mode and I'll rub my stomach like there's something in there. wow imagine if there was? i would just be besides myself. what would it feel like to actually give birth? wouldn't that be amazing, giving birth to a little life that's made from love. i swear i would love that baby so much!!! oh to hold your baby in your arms after all that we've been through, that would just be a miracle!!!
praying that soon i will feel, what i can only imagine about right now, everything that goes along with becoming pregnant, carrying a child, and holding them in your arms after it all. if all this up and down craziness with infertility drugs gives me that kind of happy ending it will be well worth the pain and the expense!!! God Thank You for my miracle in advance!!! God work with these meds and bless me with a child!!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
just wondering
Posted by heavenlytini at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment