CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

jon and kate plus eight

i swear i envy them. i know ppl look and dread having that many children at once but i think they make such a cute and fun family. i would love to have that many children but at the rate i'm going i'd settle for just 1. who am i kidding when i have 1 i know i'm gonna want more. i just think its so cool to have such a big family like that. if i could afford it i swear i would. maybe not all six at once but eventually work myself up to it. and i was reading the amazing part is she did iui not ivf. if it can happen for her it can happen for me! didn't say if she was on injectables but pretty sure that wasn't just clomid. or maybe it was idk. can't wait to have my show "tina and nick plus six" tried to make it rhyme. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that show. They make it look so easy. I watch wishing I could have a more than one at a time too. At 35 my dreams of a big family are dependent on having multi. but I would also feel blessed if I could just get prego with one. Good luck this cycle and lots of baby dust for good measure.

Jen

Lisa said...

I love that show, too! It gives me hope. And, yes, her IUI's were both with injectables.